43 Funny Phone Puns & Jokes To Share With Your Contacts
Phones are everywhere these days. Everywhere you look, all you can see is these darn kids staring down at their mobile devices.
WHY DOESN’T ANYONE LOOK UP ANYMORE??
Ok. Old person rant aside, phone puns and phone jokes are actually pretty funny.
And they’re useful too.
In fact, it’s probably easier to find opportunities to use these puns than any other kind we’ve covered on the site. If you’re around people, you’ll have a chance every few minutes!
Because of that, we bugged each other (and our friends) with these phone puns relentlessly. And trust us, it was a blast.
We have a great time putting this list together, and we know you’ll find some funny ones to use on your friends and family. The opportunities are too good to pass up!
- I fell asleep on my phone the other day. It downloaded a nap.
- What network does LukeSkywalker use? Yodaphone
- Why does Mr. Potato need a cell phone? Incase Mr. Onion Rings.
- I put my phone into airplane mode… it’s a terrible transformer.
- Why don’t skeletons have a mobile? They don’t have any body to talk to.
- I would not be able to picture myself without having a camera phone.
- What’s a lobster say when they pick up the phone? “Shello”
- How can someone tell if a bee is on their phone? They’ll get a buzzy signal.
- Why didn’t the cell phone wear his glasses? He lost his contacts.
- What is a phone’s favorite TV show? Game of Phones.
- What happens when you cross an iron with a telephone? You get a smooth signal.
- Why don’t birds make cell phone calls? They might accidentally wing the wrong number.
- Why do people still have landlines? To locate their cell phones when they go missing.
- My husband asked me to sync his phone. So I threw it in the sea… not sure why he is upset.
- How come an owl turns his cell phone off at night? So he doesn’t get any hooty calls.
- What is a tiny cell phone called? A microphone.
- I almost had a predicament trying to call someone in the same room as me. It was a close call.
- I named my phone “The Titanic” because it’s always syncing.
- My dad enjoys writing jokes and storing them on my phone. He calls it his Dad-a-base.
- Why did a pirate leave the boat to get his forgotten cell phone? Booty calls.
- How did Sam win the talent show? Sam-sung.
- What happened to the girl’s phone when she was getting a perm done? She got a frizzy signal.
- What is an unlimited phone plan? A limit cannot be charged.
- Why is it so hard to contact a pirate? He leaves his phone off the hooks.
- What does the hippie say when they answer the phone? “Mellow”
- How come the mummy doesn’t want a telephone? Because he always gets too wrapped up on his calls.
- I dropped my phone in the river. It started to sync.
- What happens if you cross a night crawler with a telephone? You get Ringworm!
- What do a phone and an engaged girl have in common? They both have rings.
- What did the thrifty man say when he got his phone bill? “Who says talk is cheap!”
- What brand of hand soap do telephone operators use? Dial.
- Why did the telecommuter quit her job? Because talk is cheap.
- Why did the telecommuter lose his job? He had to many hang ups
- What did the girl say when she got a fake call? “I think that call was phoney”.
- I left my phone under my pillow last night and woke up to coins underneath it. It must have been the Blue-tooth fairy.
- What did the therapist say to her client when she became angry? She needs to find an outlet.
- How does a pirate communicate? With his aye phone.
- What is a security guard called if they work at a SamSung store? The Guardian of the Galaxy
- I want to tell you one more painful phone pun but I decided it’s uncalled for.
- What do you call a loud conversation? A megaphone.
- How does the cell phone call his girlfriend on Valentine’s Day? He gives her a ring.
- What does a telephone have in common with a bathtub? They both have rings.
Share These With Your Friends!
Hopefully you had a great time going through this list of phone puns and phone jokes. There were more of them than we thought, and you can pretty much take your pick in terms of which are the most useful.
With so many people walking around with their heads in their phones (or checking them in the middle of conversations), it’s your duty to throw in a pun for revenge. If you do it enough, they might just keep the darn thing in their pocket!
Let us know if you have a phone pun that deserves to be on our list. If we agree, we’ll make sure to add it.