There are a lot of unique space puns out there. Some are funny, some are cute, and others are just bad (in a good way).
If you’re a space nerd (like we are) and you’re looking for some space puns to share, this list has you covered. There are so many amazing variations out there, so you should be able to use this list as inspiration to help you come up with some of your own.
We had a lot of fun putting these together, and hope you enjoy them!
- What do astronauts say when they fight? Comet me bro!
- How do you know when the moon has eaten too much? When it’s full.
- Einstein released his theory about space… well it’s about time!
- I’m so disappointed. I keep pressing the spacebar on my keyboard, but I’m still on Earth.
- Friends on the last planet in the solar system have plutonic relationships.
- How would an astronaut get a parking ticket? When his parking meteor times out.
- Why did the sun go to school? To get brighter.
- Saturn that frown upside down
- What do you call headlights on a lunar rover? Moonbeams
- I was shopping for a new car. I asked the dealer, “Cargo space?” and he said yes, but the car didn’t even make it off the launchpad.
- How does a Man get a haircut on the moon? Eclipse it.
- Why couldn’t the astronaut keep his? He was spacing out.
- I attended a lecture on Halley’s Comet. It went over my head.
- How do astronauts organise a party? They planet.
- What do you say when a young moon tries out an odd new interest? It’s just a phase.
- The new paper about alien life forms didn’t get published. It was too far out.
- What do you call an astronaut who’s NOT a vegetarian? A meteor.
- I was reading a book on anti-gravity. I can’t put it down.
- Get outer my space
- Where do astronauts download their music? Neptunes.
- Why did the Sun never go back to college? Because it already had a million degrees!
- Astronauts get to keep their jobs after they’re fired.
- How do you lull a baby astronaut to sleep? Rocket.
- The earth’s rotation really makes my day.
- Why do cows want to go to space? To see the Milky Way.
- I want to be an astronaut when I grow up. They say I have high hopes.
- Where do planets post memes? Their spacebook account.
- What do aliens say when they fall in love? You’ve abducted my heart.
- People didn’t care for the moon based restaurant… there was no atmosphere.
- I wanted to install an observatory in my house, but the cost was astronomical.
- What does the astronaut who’s dieting order at the bar? A sateli-lite beer
- Learning about space all day is exhausting. I need a launch break.
- What do astronomers say about things that aren’t important? It’s not sirius.
- Not everyone can pull off wearing a spacesuit, but I rocket.
- Space was cool before it… mattered
- A pair of twins decided on adventurous careers. One became an astronaut. The other became a skydiver. He was more down to earth.
- Can’t hear you, I’m Neptune-ing you out
- Orion’s Belt is such a waist of space.
- How do you know when the moon is going broke? When it’s down to its last quarter.
- What do astronomers like to read? Comet books!
- My boyfriend wanted me to give up my career at NASA to marry him. I told him I need my space.
- I’m addicted to space jokes, but someday I’ll over-comet.
Time To Float These By Your Friends!
We hope you had a good time browsing these outer space puns and have a few that you want to share with your friends.
Some of these might seem hard to bring up in a conversation, but be patient. It will be worth it when the opportunity presents itself!
If you have any other funny space puns that you think we should add to the list just let us know! We’re always looking for new puns to add to our lists.