53 Funny Music Jokes, Puns & One-Liners (Surprising)
There are so many funny music jokes, puns, and one-liners out there that it’s hard to know where to begin. The scale is quite impressive.
We took our time trimming down all of the possible options to come up with the list of music jokes and music puns that you see below. Enjoy them!
- What was the mummy’s favorite type of music?
- I have a joke about Elton John.
It’s a little bit funny.
- My friend is a musician. He was in a big band called The Hinges.
They supported The Doors.
- I walked by the fridge the other day and heard a little voice singing Stayin’ Alive.
Turns out it was just the chive talking.
- Which song did the tornado like?
- A man walks into a music shop.
Manager: Good morning.
Man: You too.
Manager: Second aisle on the left.
- We went to see The Clash but there was another band on at the same time.
- Her local dress alteration company is very fast.
- Which type of musical instrument do rats play?
- Why was the fish such a good musician?
It knew its scales.
- My dad bought a rocking chair.
It keeps playing Black Sabbath.
- He got asked to leave karaoke night after singing “Danger Zone” eight times in a row.
He had exceeded the allowed number of Loggins attempts.
- My friend has a didgeridoo and loves playing Dancing Queen on it.
I always think, “That’s aboriginal.”
- My dad thought he heard Tubular Bells on his farm last Christmas.
However, it was just his cold field.
- The first few albums of U2 have been remastered without the guitars on them.
It definitely takes the Edge off them.
- I went to Gerry Rafferty’s Ladies Boutique yesterday.
Gowns to the left of me, chokers to the right.
- My friend joined a band called Powdered Potatoes.
They had a smash hit.
- There is a kitchen utensil that I suspect to be playing classical music.
I think it’s the Chopin board.
- How did he make the bandstand?
He took away their chairs.
- Why was it so difficult to open the piano?
Because the keys were on the inside.
- Which kind of music do balloons fear?
- The music teacher climbed up a ladder during music class.
She wanted to reach the high notes.
- Why was the tortilla chip dancing?
Because salsa was put on.
- Two windmills are standing in the field.
Windmill1: What type of music do you prefer?
Windmill2: I’m a big metal fan.
- We named our band ‘Sold Out’.
We had awesome-looking gig posters, but nobody ever came.
- My wife divorced me because of my obsession with Linkin Park.
In the end, it doesn’t even matter.
- What did Jay-Z tell his guests during his engagement party?
This is my Feyonce.
- My laptop broke the other day.
It kept playing “Hello” on a loop.
I think it’s a Dell.
- How did Bob Marley like his donuts?
Wi’ jam in.
- What is the definition of Endless Love?
Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder playing tennis.
- Rick Astley will give you any movie from his Pixar films collection apart from one.
He can never give you Up.
- What is a musician with problems called?
A trebled man.
- Why was there chocolate all over George Michael?
He used his Wispa carelessly.
- E flat, Middle C and G walk into a bar.
The bartender says, “Sorry. We don’t serve minors.”
- What did he get after dropping a piano down a mine shaft?
A flat minor.
- How did he fix the broken brass musical instrument?
Using a tuba glue.
- What did they steal from the music store?
- Why was the string quartet unable to find their composer?
He was Haydn
- The music composer committed suicide.
But he didn’t leave a note.
- Where does the music teacher leave his keys?
On the piano.
- Why was the athlete unable to listen to his music?
Because he broke the record.
- She invented a container which plays cool jazz music when poured.
It’s a hip flask.
- He bought a Bonnie Tyler car. It falls apart every now and then.
- Which part of a turkey is musical?
- Why did he sleep with the music playing?
He wanted to get a sound sleep.
- Which type of music do bunnies love?
- What was the skeleton’s favorite musical instrument?
- What made music on her head?
- What’s the difference between a piano and a fish?
You can’t tuna fish.
- How did he find Will Smith in the snow?
He looked for fresh prints.
- What was the avocado’s favorite music?
Guac ‘n’ roll.
- Why was Handel unable to go shopping?
Because he was Baroque.
- Why was the printer playing music?
The paper was jamming.
Did These Leave On A Good Note?
Now that you had a chance to look through these funny music jokes, music puns, and music one-liners, we hope you consider sharing them with your friends. Music is such a big part of our culture that you’ll never have trouble finding an opportunity to bring them up!
And as usual, send us any that deserve a spot on the list above. We’re always looking for more.