31 Funny Sign Jokes & Puns That Will Make You Cackle
Telling sign jokes and sign puns might seem a little unusual at first, but they have a surprising amount of potential! Not only are they versatile, but you can bring them up pretty much whenever you want.
Give this list of sign jokes and puns a read and let us know what you think. We bet you’ll like them!
- I was shopping in a perfume store last week when I noticed a sign on a tester bottle saying “out of odor.”
- I need to buy a car but have terrible credit. Thankfully I have a Sign-if-I-can’t other.
- I would not accept my mom was stealing from her job at the traffic department. Unfortunately, all the signs were there.
- Have you heard of the criminal that stole all of the road signs? He pulled out all the stops.
- I just got a new job, and HR asked me to sign up for the 401K. I’m nervous because I don’t think I can run that far.
- What do you call a transparent billboard? A clear sign.
- What do you call a billboard that says “future events?” A sign of things to come.
- I’m not sure If I should sign up for a 401k. I don’t think I can run that far.
- What did the empty perfume bottle sign say? Out of odor.
- What do you call a new sign made from only glass? Clear instructions.
- Selling free corpses isn’t a sign someone is completely crazy. It’s a dead giveaway.
- I was driving home and noticed a sign saying, “Men digging road ahead.” I thought, “Wow, I’m digging it too, man.”
- I saw a huge transparent billboard on the highway yesterday. I said, “Wow, that’s a clear sign.”
- Did you see the new billboard with the huge clock on it? It’s a sign of the times.
- The new highway billboard says, “Future events.” I guess it’s a sign of things to come.
- I was driving home when I noticed a sign that said “low trees.” So, I got out and gave them all a hug.
- My mom got fired from her job at the grocery store for hanging a sign saying, “take lettuce from top or heads will roll.”
- The bad news is one of the first notable signs of cognitive impairment is the inability to finish a sentence. The good news is…
- I thought custom-made signs were all the rage, but apparently, they’re on the way out.
- I saw a store with a sign saying, “guide dogs welcome.” I decided to stop in and was greeted by a labrador who offered to take my coat.
- I was shopping at the mall with my family when I saw a sign stating, “watch for children.” I’ll really miss them, but I love my new Rolex.
- They just hung a “No Parking” sign outside of the swamp. It says “Frog Parking Only. All Others Will Be Toad.”
- My dad was fired for stealing wet floor signs from his job. No one could believe it, but the signs were all there.
- My dad works for a company that prints “for sale” signs. I asked if they needed to do a lot of advertising, but he said they sell themselves.
- I visited my local zoo and saw a piece of toast in a cage. The sign said it was “bread in captivity.”
- I drove past a rehab center last week with a new sign out front. “Keep off the grass.”
- My brother was arrested for stealing an “and emergency” sign. I guess he found it by accident.
- The sign in the parking garage read, “You will be charged after 2 hours.” That’s great, I thought while parking my electric car.
- What do you call a thief that steals road signs? Someone pulling out all the stops.
- A police officer notices a car driving slowly and decides to pull them over. He approaches the car and asks the elderly driver: “Why are you driving so slowly?”
“The sign says 10 back there.”
“That’s route 10; the speed limit is 60.”
At this point, the driver notices the elderly passengers are nervous and out of breath.
“Are your passengers all right?” the officer asks.
“They’re fine. We just got off route 250.”
Start Sharing These!
Hopefully some of these sign jokes and sign puns made you laugh. If they did, think about sharing them with your family and friends!
Don’t forget to send over any that we might have missed as well. We love checking out submissions from our readers.