31+ Sausage Puns & Jokes That Are Actually Funny
Telling sausage puns and sausage jokes never gets boring. Sausage is one of the most versatile foods in terms of humor potential. You can be silly, clever, or dirty.
The options are limitless!
This list of the best sausage puns and jokes will give you plenty of great ones to bring up the next time you’re looking to bring some comedy to the dinner table.
- Everyone in my family besides myself loves telling sausage puns with their breakfast. To be frank, I’m not a fan.
- What did the potato wedge say to the breakfast sausage about his stage performance? He thought it was a real banger!
- What do you call a neutered sausage dog? A dog.
- What is Princess Zelda’s favorite type of sausage? Link!
- What do you call a suspicious sausage? A sus-age!
- What did the sausage say after being packaged with the other sausages? Thanks, you really cured my loneliness.
- When the sausage factory decided to switch to a collagen skin instead of another natural product for the packing process due to expenses, it was a real shock. Really, it was the wurst case scenario.
- Where is the best place in the world to cook sausages? In Greece.
- How do butchers make ends meet in this economy? They link sausages together.
- How did the sausage get so grumpy? It was paired with sauerkraut.
- What do you call a misbehaving sausage? A brat!
- How do you tell Pacman and a sausage apart? Easy, one is a hotdog, the other is a dot hogger.
- What do you call an over-cooked sausage? A saus-aged.
- What do you call the feeling you get when you make the perfect sausages for breakfast? Satis-fry-ing!
- A went to the wedding of a couple of Brats the other day and it was clear they had written their own vows. How could I tell? Simple, they took each other for better or wurst, until digestion they would part.
- Which sausage is the best in a race? A sausage roll.
- What do you call a sausage that comes first in a race? The wiener.
- Why should you never play tug-o-war with sausages? Because you end up with pulled pork!
- I went to see the Doc the other day because I had been having some heart palpitations. He said I needed to get better cholesterol in my diet, but honestly, you can’t get much better than this sausage.
- While visiting India, I had a hankering for sausages to go with my breakfast. When I asked where I could find some, my friend said ‘At the Delhi counter of course!’
- I bought a new HP printing machine at the store the other day. The color is a bit off, but the ink sure tastes great on these sausages.
- I was really hoping to make the perfect breakfast for my wife this morning, but I burnt the sausages so bad that I couldn’t use the skillet for a while. Things really did not pan out the way I hoped they would.
- What do you call a sausage made from dinosaur meat? Jurassic pork!
- What is the biggest downside to working in a sausage factory? Everyday is ground hog day!
- I went for a walk in the woods today and saw a creature covered in strips of bacon and links of sausage. I guess it must be a new breed of animal, maybe a porky-pine?
- The new barbershop in town had a lineup around the block the other day. Curious, I decided to check it out. The owner was giving every new customer a free grilled sausage dog. It was the best barber queue I have ever been to.
- I ordered a jumbo sausage at the hotdog stand today and the attendant said, “You bet, it shouldn’t be too long.”
Disappointed, I replied, “Can you make it two then?”
- I ran out of condiments for the barbeque yesterday and had to swing by the store to get some more. I quickly got some ketchup and set it on the belt at checkout and noticed that the gentleman in front of me had a pack of condoms on the belt next to the ketchup. Without skipping a beat I said ‘I see we both have something to put on our sausages.’
- I made a cured sausage halal for the Muslim potluck I was invited to and when the Imam taste tested it, he looked shocked. He took a second bite and said “Ah, Salami okay, yum!”
- My cousin loves breakfast food and thought it would be great to enter a sausage eating contest. It looked grim when they got full half way through, but in the end the rest of the contestants were disqualified when they threw up. Turns out my cousin was the wiener after all.
- A Burger, a Sausage and a Steak were talking on the elevator ride up to their office one morning when the burger turned to the sausage and asked about his char marks.
“Well, we had a team meeting yesterday and the boss was really upset,” said the Sausage.
“What does that have to do with your burn marks,” asked the Burger?
“The boss grilled me too much.”
Don’t Be A Wiener, Share These!
Hopefully you got a good chuckle out of these great sausage puns and sausage jokes. As silly as they can be, some of them just stick with you! There are a couple that we’ve been bringing up for weeks (it’s becoming a problem).
And don’t hold out on us! If you’re familiar with any funny sausage puns and jokes that we should consider adding, send them our way. We’re more than happy to consider new ones!