63 Funny Plant Puns You Need To See (Newest List)
We’ve been spending a lot of time outdoors lately, so putting together this list of funny plant puns was quite appealing!
And we had a great time.
You can use these when you’re gardening, going for a walk, cooking (thyme), and much more! Who would have thought that this topic could be so versatile?
We hope you enjoy these plant puns as much as we did coming up with them. We’re rooting for you!
- Farmers always drop the best beets.
- What do plants do when the first meet each other? They in-tree-duce themselves!
- What do you call a nervous tree? A sweaty palm!
- Why wouldn’t one plant date the other? They didn’t want no shrubs!
- Gardeners just seem to know when it’s harvest thyme.
- I’m kind of a big dill.
- What do you call a nursery for young plants? Plant Parenthood!
- I’d never leaf you.
- What kind of flowers do you have on your face? Tulips!
- How do succulents confess their feelings? “Aloe you so much!”
- I’m a succa for puns.
- We were mint to be.
- Long thyme no see.
- Everyone needs to romaine calm and evacuate the kitchen.
- Why was the cactus so smug? It was a prick!
- How do the flowers survive so long without water? They really rise to the occasion!
- I feel lonely when bay leaves.
- How do plants practice self-care? Weed out unnecessary drama!
- What did the big flower say to the little flower? Sup bud?
- Let’s take a leaf of faith.
- Why couldn’t the gardener plant any flowers? He had yet to botany!
- I’m very frond of you.
- How do flowers kiss? They just plant one on the others cheek.
- What’s the saddest plant? A weeping widow!
- The two of us make a prickly pear.
- Plants are always rooting for each other.
- Why did the lettuce close its eyes? Because it saw the salad dressing.
- Why was the gardener so embarrassed? He wet his plants!
- When plants get high they hate having the vibe kaled.
- I’m committed we need to take it from “cacti” to “cactus.”
- A whole day to garden? Thistle be the best day ever.
- What do you call a cheerleading herb? An encourage mint!
- When do bananas go to the doctor? When they arent peeling well.
- How is the zucchini doing? Vine thanks for asking.
- The plants that are good at math usually have square roots.
- These plant puns are unbeleafable.
- Hot gardeners make your heart skip a beet.
- Tomato paste can be used to fix your vegetable garden.
- How do trees get online? They just log in.
- How much room should you give fungi to grow? As mushroom as possible.
- What did the grape say when it was crushed? it let out a little wine.
- Why do trees network so well? They branch out.
- Wonder what thyme it is maybe about tree o’clock.
- Spanish plants are like “Uno moss”.
- Chive never met anyone quite like you.
- Why was the fruit sad? Because he couldn’t find a date.
- What did the watermelon say to the cantaloupe? You’re one in a melon
- What does a nosey pepper do? It gets jalapeño business.
- You grow girl!
- Fennel I see you again?
- Why do herbs use Tinder? For Netflix and dill!
- Where do flowers like to recharge? At a power plant!
- What do you call a talkative potato? A commen-tator.
- Romain Orthodox priests begin their sermons by saying “lettuce pray”.
What Did You Think?
These plant puns are funny, versatile, and just plain entertaining. There’s really nothing you can do to convince us otherwise!
And now it’s thyme for you to share them with the world.
If you have any other ones that you’d like us to add to the list, visit our contact page and send them over. It might take us a couple of months to check the email, but we’ll add the puns if they’re good!