Photography puns and jokes are downright funny. You can’t deny it.
There’s something about the associated words that makes it too easy (and a bunch of fun. You have a ton of options to play with words and craft some witty puns, or you can simply make fun of the fact that most photographers are broke.
No matter what your angle is, this list of puns and jokes about photography should keep you chuckling to yourself for quite a while. Be careful though, if anyone sees you laughing in a room by yourself they’ll think you snapped!
- It’s finally the weekend!!! Never mind, I’m a photographer.
- Watch out. I can snap without warning.
- How do you know you may be a photographer? When you are looking at the computer you go from F11 to F1.8
- All people are created equal. Then some learn photography.
- I may not be a professional photographer but I can picture us together.
- Do you want to find a dark room? We can see what develops.
- Photographers are some of the only people that will not get arrested if they are flashing in public.
- Your camera takes good pictures. Thanks, I taught it well.
- If things in life begin to get blurry all you need to do is adjust your focus.
- Everyone was born with a photographic memory. Some of us just happen to be lacking the film.
- The only person that is happy when they have 100 percent crop is a farmer.
- Why are photographers mean people? They will frame you, shoot you, and then hang you up on the wall.
- I think my pet turtle is trying to be a photographer. He is a snapper.
- I was not doing well in my career in photography. I had trouble keeping focus.
- What is the easiest way for a photographer to make money? They can sell their camera.
- Did you hear the news about the woman that was accused of stealing all of those pictures? It seems like she was framed.I can’t picture what my life would be like without a camera.
- I am able to freeze time. What are you able to do?
- What do you call a freelance photographer that is single? Homeless.
- I do not think that my pictures can get better said no professional photographer.
- If things are not bokeh they do not need to be fixed.
- Why should you always be nice to your photographer? They have the power to edit
- How do you annoy a photographer? After they take a picture using their camera you ask if you can take the picture with your phone.
- How does a photographer make a small fortune? They begin with a large one.
- How do you tell if the shutter speed on your camera is fast enough? You get a picture of a woman with her mouth closed.
- How did my thinking change since I purchased a digital camera? There are no more negatives.
- What is a professional photographer? A person that has 8 cameras and 3 jobs.
- How do you get a professional photographer to leave your door? Pay for your takeout.
- It has been said that a picture is worth a thousand words. This is why photographers make more than authors.
- Why was the photographer afraid to dream? He kept having flashbacks.
- A photographer goes into the photography store and asks to have a lens cap for her Nikon camera. The clerks said it seemed like a fair trade.
- How does Santa take pictures? With his Polaroid.
- I shoot wildlife for a living and then put them on my call. Do not be afraid. I am a photographer.
- Photography is a profession that is always developing.
- My sister has a bunch of photography jokes she wants to tell me. You can’t get her to shutter up.
- Why do photographers go on a retreat? They go to c-lens.
- Running a picture is easy. I can do it with my eyes closed.
- Where did the photographer retire to? Old Focus Home
- My friend walked into the photography store yesterday. I thought she would have seen it.
- I heard a story about a photographer who haunts the woods. This story made me shutter.
- What is a flash mob? Gangsters that are not good at photography.
- Why is life like photography? It takes negatives to develop.
- Sorry but I am not able to pay for your photography services. I am hoping you can take the pictures for the exposure.
- If a photographer can be anywhere in the world where would they want to be? Va-lens-ia.
- What do you call a squid with a camera? A Go Pro.
- What can you do if you do not know how to work a camera? Look into it.
- When I get my new camera I am going to take a picture of my cup of tea. It will be a real mug shot.
- You need to be careful when you are working with the photographer Bob. He is a loose Canon.
- How do you make a camera blush? You show it a film strip.
- I brought a camera that takes pictures in reverse. I had not looked back since.
- My father takes pictures of the river. He likes to keep up with current events.
- I hope I never see that photographer again. She needs to be out of the picture.
- I wanted to take a picture of the fog that was around this morning but I mist.
Time To Develop Your Delivery
Now that you have a long list of photography puns and photography jokes to reference, it’s time to plan how you can bring them up in a normal conversation.
Fortunately, it shouldn’t be hard.
With so many people taking pictures of themselves, touristy landmarks, or what they’re about to eat, the opportunities are endless. Just be patient, practice your delivery, and strike when the time is right.
They’ll never see it coming.
If you know any other photography puns or jokes that deserve to be mentioned above just send them our way. If we agree, we’ll add them!