This list of the best funny bread puns really surprised us. We went into this thinking that there would only be a few good ones out there.
And we were wrong.
As you can see, we actually came up with a ton of them! A lot of these bread puns were stuck in our head long after we put together this list.
- How does bread get new friends? Gotta have a crusting relationship.
- Why did the butter keep talking? He was really on a roll.
- I tried taking a picture of my bread loaf, it came out grainy.
- How did the baker cut four loaves of bread at the same time? A four-loaf-cleaver.
- The young lady had to get rid of her toaster. She was as black-toast intolerant.
- The baguette knew he couldn’t win…he was toast.
- Challah at ya boy.
- You better watch out before you play a game with any bread? Baguette ready to lose.
- The young bread couple eloafed together.
- Why did the man keep messing with his doughy friend? To get a rise out of him!
- What gift does bread get its lover? lots of flours.
- What do you call a piece of raw beef between bread? You get a bull-only sandwich.
- Why did the loaf of bread break up with his girlfriend? The relationship was crumbling.
- Bread puns never get stale.
- That vietnamese couple bahn mi from their restaurant.
- When a bread gets old younger breads tens to think they’re crusty.
- What did the toast say to the psychic? You bread my mind!
- The sign on the baker read “ I knead dough to live”
- The local bakeries popularity is on the rise.
- The diet clinic promises that it’d really take your breadth away.
- I saw a youthful bread loaf and his loafer…
- Scone be a lot of fun. Wheat love for you to join us.
- The bread truck’s main job was hauling buns.
- Sometimes bread just likes to roll with it.
- What did one bread lover say to the other? I want you to know that I loaf you.
- What’s the most high class kind of bread? The upper crust.
- The chef was surprised that anyone liked her bread, she thought it was crumby.
- Baking bread is a labor of loaf.
- When young loaves play hide and seek they shout, “Bready or not, here I come!”
- The two slices of bread decided to leave the bakery. I heard that they wanted to grow mold together.
- Why was the slice of bread upset with her husband? He thought she was being too kneady.
- When you start at a bread factory its best to try and butter up your boss.
- Thank you for helping me. No problem it’s the yeast I could do.
- The two loaves of bread could not wait to stare through the delivery room window. They wanted to see their new bun-dle of joy.
- What did mama bread say to her kids? It’s way past your breadtime!
- The secret guild of bakers say that recipes are on a knead to know basis.
- What do you call a dog made of bread? Collie flour.
- I’m headed to mail a loaf of bread at the toast office.
- I don’t want naan of that.
- You’re the apple of my rye.
- Did you know that pilgrims baked bread on the May-Flour?
- What does a loaf of bread say when breaking up with his girlfriend? You deserve butter.
- Why was the baker in a serious panic? He thought that he was in a loaf or death situation.
- They fired the loaf of bread from her job. They say that she kept breaking down and would rye on the job.
- Why did the baker file a sexual harassment claim? People kept commenting on his hot buns.
- What did the banker want from the baker? To pump her nickels.
- Why did the baker keep putting too much flour in the bread? Because he was a gluten for punishment.
- They say that the local baker is the breadwinner of his family. True enough.
You Knead To Share These
We hope you enjoyed this list of bread puns. With so many funny ones, this might be our favorite batch yet!
Now that you know them, it’s time to go out and share them with the world. Make us proud!
If there are any other bread-related puns you think should be included above, send them our way. We’re always looking to add more.