35 Funny Scarecrow Jokes & Puns You Haven’t Heard Yet
When fall comes around, scarecrow jokes and scarecrow puns really shine. There’s nothing better than dropping one of these in a conversation (even if you get a couple strange looks for it).
Take a look at these funny scarecrow jokes and puns that we’ve collected. Some of them might surprise you!
- Do you know what to call the scarecrow that isn’t being used? I do, that’s my sparecrow.
- My scarecrow is also a detective. We call him Strawlock Holmes.
- The newest scarecrow dance trend is the sweep since they can use all their straws.
- The scarecrow won an award for being positively outstanding in his field.
- Scarecrows are awful comedians, they’re way too corny.
- The scarecrow told the child who was dressed like an ear or corn for Halloween that his costume was a maize-ing!
- Do you know why the scarecrow went trick-or-treating? Well, he is really tired of always having a bag full of straws.
- The scarecrow absolutely refuses to stand out in the radish field. It’s because of the one tie that he got beet up.
- The scarecrow in Oz gets really hot and dusty sometimes, so he sings his favorite song… “If I only had some rain…”
- I was really upset that the scarecrow was stolen and told the police that this was the last straw!
- A scarecrow is a great date, they never eat too much since they are already stuffed.
- If you ask a scarecrow what his favorite fruit is, he is more than likely going to tell you it’s strawberries.
- Have you ever seen someone fighting with a scarecrow and thought, “well, he’s only clutching at straws”?
- Turnip the Beet is the best local scarecrow DJ I have ever seen.
- There are two main reasons that a scarecrow has a hard time sharing his secrets. First, the corn has big ears, and second, the potatoes all have eyes.
- The cabbage is the all-around winner of the scarecrow race since he is always a head.
- The scarecrow decided to follow the family tradition because, the way he saw it, it was in his jeans.
- The scarecrow priest always ended his prayers on Sunday with a “Hay Men.”
- The poor scarecrow was overcome with sickness and died. When the coroner autopsied him, it was found he had died from hay fever.
- I once tried to draw straws with a scarecrow over some undecided matter but he just came completely unraveled.
- I heard about a scarecrow who moved to the big city and constantly went to the all-you-can-drink restaurants. When I asked why I found out he was apparently trying to stuff himself full of new straws.
- The scarecrow ran from the first little pigs house after the wolf blew it down screaming and crying about the house of horror he had just seen.
- The last straw in our friendship was when he used the raw materials from my scarecrow to feed his old horse.
- When the scarecrow had a baby, it named it Hay Bail, after its grandmother.
- What is the best crop for a scarecrow to stand watch over? It beets me.
- Have you ever seen a homeless scarecrow panhandling out on the streets? It is such a bummer when he keeps asking if anyone can spare a few straws.
- Camels absolutely hate scarecrows. That’s because the scarecrow is full of the potential to break the camel’s back with one last straw.
- On Thanksgiving, we always have to make extra stuffing if we invite the scarecrow. It’s his favorite food.
- Scarecrows try to avoid hanging with livestock at all costs, especially cows. They do this because they are terrified that it might cost them an arm and a leg.
- The scarecrow doesn’t make the best money for his job, but it is fair celery.
- Do you think that scarecrows always drink with a straw?
- The scarecrow was totally convinced that the farmer was magic after he made the tractor turn into a field.
- Do you know what moos and is made up of hay? It’s just a scarecow.
- I always know when a scarecrow is greeting me. The “HAY!!” is very memorable.
- There are other types of scarecrows, one that has paws and claws standing out in the field is called a bearcrow.
Pass These Around!
Now that you’re an expert on funny scarecrow jokes and scarecrow puns, it’s time to spread that knowledge to others.
And as usual, we’d love to hear any other ones you happen to know. Send over your best jokes, and we’ll add our favorites to this list!