31 Pepper Puns & Jokes That Are Actually Funny
We’ve been a fan of funny pepper puns and pepper jokes for a while. Not only are they hilarious, but you can organically use them pretty much whenever you want!
Peppers are such a popular ingredient that it’s hard to have a few meals in a row without bumping into these tasty little foods. Check out this list of pepper puns and jokes to get some ideas for yourself.
- Where do all the different kinds of peppers live? Scoville!
- What did the chef say to the customer who asked if his world famous hot noodles really were world famous? You pepper believe it!
- What did the sous chef say to the head chef? Cayenne you pass the spice please?
- It was a mistake to take the highway home from work today. Traffic ground to a halt when a truck full of pepper mills jack-knifed and spilled all over the road.
- How can you easily spice up your everyday life? Put a pep in your step with daily pepper puns!
- How do you stay warm without a fire during the winter season? Add peppers to all your food.
- What do you get when you cross a pepper with a ghost? A Haboonero pepper!
- What is a spice fanatic’s favorite kind of pizza? Peppers-only!
- What vegetable can gardeners use to cover their heads from the sun as a last resort if they forget sunscreen or a hat? A cap-sicum!
- What do you get if you eat nothing but bell peppers? A belly-ache!
- What do you call a peppered mint? A chilly chilli!
- Why are peppers considered so nosey? Because they get jalapeno business!
- Why do ghost peppers have such a bad reputation? Because they are too scary.
- What type of degree does Dr. Pepper have that makes him so unique? He has a degree in Theoretical Fizz-ics.
- How do you wake up a sleeping pepper? Ring its bell!
- What do you get when a soldier is both pepper sprayed and then hit with mustard gas but survives? A seasoned veteran!
- Why did the bell pepper lose the archery contest? Because he forgot that he didn’t habanero.
- A big pepper asked a little pepper why it was so much smaller as they were part of the same plant. The little pepper replied “Because I’m a little chilly.”
- What kind of pepper can survive just fine in the Arctic? A chilly pepper!
- The cashier at the grocery store asked me if I had peppers in my basket as there was a pepper on the belt as I was about to pay. I looked them square in the eyes and said “That rings a bell.”
- I was exploring some of the national monuments today and while I was observing the Lincoln Memorial I was snacking on some peppered fries. Suddenly I heard a loud “STACHOO” erupt from the chair where Lincoln sat!
- Why do ocean fish need saltwater to live? Because they are allergic to pepper!
- I put my homegrown red hot chilli pepper for sale on the local community market page but nobody wanted to buy it. I guess I’ll have to give it away now.
- Why couldn’t the peppercorn come out to play when his friends asked him to? Because he was grounded.
- Which Marvel superhero is named after a pepper? The Incredible Hulk-apeño!
- I went to the doctor’s office today to find out what was wrong with me. The doctor did his examination and concluded that I had a lack of peppers in my diet. I asked him why that mattered, to which he replied “It matters because they are full of Vitamin Spi-C!”
- We stayed at a fairy tale hotel on our vacation last month. It seemed pretty basic at first, but our minds quickly changed when we were greeted by a rabbit in a suit that was snacking on a bell pepper. The kids lost their minds when the rabbit spoke. Best bell-hop ever!
- A scientist came into the restaurant today and asked if he could make a special order. The cook said sure no problem as it was a slow afternoon and the scientist was a regular visitor. The scientist proceeded to order a plate of peppers, all fried, no bells.
- I took my fiance out for dinner tonight and the server offered us the wine list. My fiance spotted a new red wine that caught her eye and inquired about it.
“Can we try a taster of this Jalapeñot Noir please?”
“Most certainly,” replied the server, and then scurried off to get the taster.
A short while later, the server returned and presented us with two small wine glasses with a bit of red wine in each. We took a sip and immediately began to cough. The server smiled and said “You may notice that your taste buds linger on the hint of a smoky flavor, but quickly notice that your mouth is burning. I recommend a glass of milk as a side beverage.”
Did These Turn Up The Heat?
We hope this list of pepper puns and pepper jokes brought a smile to your face. It was a blast to put it together, and we’d love it if you could share it with your friends.
If you know any other good jokes or puns about peppers that we missed, send them our way. Any funny ones will get added!