101 Funny Chicken Puns To Use Around The Cluck
Funny chicken puns are absolutely timeless. There’s something about these little creatures that’s just hilarious!
The way they strut around and make funny noises is always fun to watch. Not only that, but they’re really a part of our everyday life!
If your friend won’t dive into the pool, you call them a chicken. If you’re hungry for some protein, there’s a good chance you’ll consider chicken.
Chicken. Are. Everywhere.
So it’s only natural that the list of good chicken puns would be quite long. This is probably the longest list on the site!
We had a lot of fun coming up with these puns and hope you have a blast reading them. If you can’t find a good opportunity to use these, it’s your own darn fault.
- Why is it easy for chicks to talk? Because talk is cheep.
- Why don’t chickens wear pants? Their peckers are on their face.
- Why don’t chickens have computers? Because they aren’t very good with teggnology!
- Why does a chicken coop have two doors? Because if it had four doors it would be a chicken sedan.
- Why do chickens lay eggs? Because if they dropped them, they’d break.
- Why do chickens hate winter? Because they always feel so cooped up!
- Why did the t-rex cross the road? Because the chicken hadn’t evolved yet.
- Why did the Roman chicken cross the road quickly? Because she was afraid someone would Caesar!
- Why did the chicken join a band? Because it already had drumsticks.
- Why did the chicken go to KFC? He wanted to see a chicken strip.
- Why did the chicken cross the road halfway? She wanted to lay it on the line.
- Why did the chicken cross the playground? Because she wanted to get to the other slide!
- Why did the chicken cross the beach? To get to the other tide!
- Why did the chicken cross the basketball court? He heard the referee calling fowls.
- Why did the chick disappoint his mother? He wasn’t what he was cracked up to be.
- Why couldn’t the hen find her eggs? Because she mislaid them!
- Why can’t a rooster ever get rich? Because he works for chicken feed.
- Which day of the week do chickens hate most? Fry-day
- Which dance will a chicken not do? The foxtrot.
- Which chicken is at the top of the pecking order? Attila the Hen.
- Where is the best place to find out about chickens? The hen-cyclopaedia
- Where do tough chickens come from? Hard-boiled eggs!
- Where are the most eggs hatched? In Chick-ago!
- When the farmer died, all his chickens were sold to the highest bidder. They would have preferred to stay on the farm, but auctions speak louder than birds.
- When do chickens go to bed? Half past hen!
- What’s a hen’s favorite type of movie? A chick flick.
- What kind of chicken grows on a tree? Poultry.
- What is a hen’s favorite novel? Great Eggs-pectations by Charles Chickens!
- What is a chicken’s favorite landmark? Stone-hen-ge!
- What happens when a hen eats gunpowder? She lays hand gren-eggs.
- What happened to the baby chicken that misbehaved at school? It was egg-spelled.
- What does a chicken wipe its beak with? A henkerchief!
- What does a chicken need to lay an egg every day? Hen-durance.
- What does a chicken need to lay an egg every day? Hen-durance!
- What do you get when you cross a ghost with a chicken? A poultry-geist.
- What do you get when you cross a dog with a chicken? A hen that lays pooched eggs!
- What do you get when you cross a chicken with a Martian? An eggs-traterrestrial
- What do you get when you cross a chicken with a cement mixer? A brick layer!
- What do you get when you cross a chicken with a bell? An alarm cluck.
- What do you get when you cross a chicken and a four-leaf clover? The cluck of the Irish!
- What do you get when a chicken lays an egg on top of a barn? An eggroll.
- What do you get if you feed gunpowder to a chicken? An egg-splosion.
- What do you call the door to a chicken barn? The hen-trance.
- What do you call an excited chicken? Hen-thusiastic!
- What do you call a mischievous egg? A practical yolker!
- What do you call a group of chickens clucking in unison? A Hensemble.
- What do you call a crazy chicken? A cuckoo cluck.
- What do you call a chicken that crosses the road? Poultry in motion.
- What do you call a chicken that crosses the road, rolls in the dirt, crosses the road again, and then rolls in the dirt again? A dirty double-crossing chicken.
- What do hens say on Halloween? Chick or treat!
- What do chickens study in school? Eggonomics.
- What do chickens serve at birthday parties? Coop-cakes.
- What do chickens grow on? Eggplants.
- What do chickens call school tests? Eggs-aminations.
- What do chicken families do on Saturday afternoon? They go on peck-nics.
- What did the chicken do when the light turned green? They egg-celerated!
- What did the baby chicken say when he saw his mother sitting on an orange? Dad, look what marma-laid!
- What did one chicken say to the other after they walked through poison ivy? “You scratch my beak and I’ll scratch yours!”
- Those two are constantly egging each other on.
- The thief finally ran afowl of the law.
- The owner of the fair’s winning rooster was sure cocky.
- The chicken farmer died under mysterious circumstances. The police suspect fowl play.
- Quit complaining and suck it up. I can’t listen to anymore of your squawking.
- Is chicken soup good for your health? Not if you’re the chicken.
- Ignore him. He’s the guy who likes to ruffle everyone’s feathers.
- I’m feeling old. Guess I’m no spring chicken.
- I have no idea how to raise chickens. I think I’ll just wing it.
- I hate winter. I always feel so cooped up.
- I had eggs for breakfast… But I’m still feeling peckish!
- I ate an omelette for breakfast but I’m still feeling peckish.
- How long do chickens work? Around the cluck
- How does a chicken mail a letter to her friend? In a HEN-velope!
- How do you know if it’s too hot in the chicken barn? The chickens are laying hard-cooked eggs.
- How do you know if a chicken has been arrested? If it’s wearing hencuffs!
- How do eggs run? They scramble!
- How do baby hens dance? From chick to chick!
- How do baby chickens dance? Chick-to-chick.
- How did the headless chicken cross the road? In a KFC bucket.
- Ever hear the one about the egg who got laid?
- Did you hear about the chicken who could only lay eggs in the winter? She was no spring chicken.
- A chicken and an egg walk into a bar… The bartender says, “Who’s first?”
Share These With Henthusiasm!
We hope you had a good time reading (and memorizing) each of the funny chicken puns above. Once you know a few, you’ll start to see chances to bring them up all over the place.
If you have any fun chicken puns that you’d like to add to our list, feel free to send them over. We’ll include them if they make the cut!