30+ Mirror Puns & Jokes That’ll Actually Make You Laugh
Mirror puns and mirror jokes are some of our favorites. They can be unbelievably clever, and will never fail to bring a smile to your face.
On top of that, there is always an opportunity to use them. As self-conscious humans, we’re always looking in the mirror. So the next time you see someone checking themselves out you can tell them one of these!
- What did the cheese say when it looked in the mirror?
- Recently, there have been many tabloid news stories about vampires.
I haven’t seen them being published in The Mirror though.
- I saw Santa Claus’s assistant taking a picture in a mirror.
It must’ve been an elfie.
- My smoke machine and mirror ball weren’t working.
I had to call a disco tech to fix them.
- He held up his clock to a mirror.
It was time for reflection.
- My dad has started a hobby of collecting mirrors.
I honestly don’t know what he sees in them.
- What did the avocado say to itself when it looked in the mirror?
You may be ‘fat’, but at least you are ‘good fat’.
- My late uncle used to hate looking in the mirror
Humble man, awful driver.
- The rear view mirror fell out of his car a few months ago and he has never replaced it.
He hasn’t looked back since.
- He put on a blindfold to see what he would look like in the mirror.
He just couldn’t see himself wearing it.
- She was told to leave the hall of mirrors immediately.
She told him, “Don’t worry. I’ll see myself out.”
- Vampires are not that scary on reflection.
- We went to see my friend’s mirror warehouse.
Upon further reflection, we decided to leave.
- I did not shave this morning since someone had stolen my mirror.
The police are looking into it.
- I think working as a mirror cleaner would be really ideal for me.
It’s one of those things I could really see myself doing.
- The door and the mirror were having a conversation.
Door: You are my mirror-cle.
Mirror: Aw. You are so a-door-able
- Lately, I have been reading a lot of funny mirror puns.
They have made me take a good, hard look at myself.
- I go to my mirror whenever I’m seeking life advice.
It does spend its whole life reflecting.
- A broken bathroom mirror is an urgent matter.
You need to look into it.
- She was rather ashamed to say she hasn’t cleaned her mirror in years.
It reflected badly on her.
- Each morning, I stand in front of my mirror and think about all the wonderful things I have done.
It’s just a moment of reflection.
- My girlfriend asked me, “Did you fog up the bathroom mirror again?”
I told her, “I don’t see myself doing that.”
- I was looking in the mirror the other day and I realized how hot I’ve become.
I have to stop wearing hooded sweaters in summer.
- I tried to install the game Mirror’s Edge on my MacBook.
Turns out it runs on windows.
- My friend let me down during the exam when I asked her where the light rays parallel to the principal axis of a concave mirror meet.
She did try to motivate me by telling me ‘Focus, Focus’, but that hardly helped.
- One evening, my wife whom we’ve been in a marriage with for over 20 years, was standing in front of the bathroom mirror admiring her reflection when she asked, “Will you still love me when I’m old, fat, and unproductive?”
I smiled and answered, “I do.”
- Whenever the bus driver was having a bad day at work, he would look in the mirror while driving and whisper to himself, “You’re all idiots, aren’t you?”
He would then proceed to tap the brakes twice so everyone nods.
- One day, the Pope took a trip to New York City. His motorcade couldn’t fit in the plane, so he was granted an armored limousine.
His driver, a Catholic, was eager to impress, so he asked the Pope if there was anything he could do for him. The pope replied,
“If you could allow me, I would really love to drive. It’s one of the things I miss about before I became the Pope.”
The driver obliges and moves to the backseat while the Pope gets behind the wheel. The Pope floors it hitting 60, 70, 80 miles per hour until he eventually gets pulled over by two cops. The younger cop walks over to the driver’s window and the Pope rolls it down. Upon seeing him, the younger cop returns to his senior and tells him,
“Uh, I don’t know if we can arrest this guy.”
“What do you mean?”
“How do I put it? He’s definitely an important person.”
“Is he with the mayor’s office?”
“No. More important.”
“The governor? We obviously can’t-”
“Wait, is it the president?”
“Believe me, he’s more important.”
“Who the heck is he then?”
“Like I told you, I don’t even know, but his driver is the Pope.”
Did These Reflect Well On You?
We hope this list of great mirror puns and mirror jokes made you chuckle. We had a lot of fun with these and continue to share them with our friends and family (it’s becoming a problem).
If you know any other good jokes or puns about mirrors, send them our way! We accept submissions from our readers all the time.