37 Frog Puns & Jokes That Are Actually Funny (Trust Us)
Funny frog puns and frog jokes are absolute classics. These animals are incredibly iconic, and quite funny. Not only do they move around in a silly way, but they make hilarious noises too!
Give this list a read and let us know what you think. There are plenty of great frog puns and frog jokes to choose from, so enjoy yourself!
- What game should you never challenge a frog at? Croak-et!
- What is the favorite party drink of all frogs? Croak-a-cola!
- Which music genre do upstanding toads listen to? Hopera!
- Which music genre do unscrupulous frogs listen to? Hip hop!
- What do you call a frog that you meet while walking in the mist? Kermit the Fog!
- When a frog goes to a candy store, what is it looking to find? Lollihops!
- What do you call a frog wearing a tuxedo? A jumpsuit!
- Where can you always find frog eggs? At a spawn shop.
- What do you get when you find a legless frog? An unhoppy situation!
- What makes frogs look so happy all of the time? Because if something bugs them, they just eat it.
- Why don’t frogs ever use paper? Because they always ribbit!
- Why are frogs banned from playing in the college basketball team? Because they never miss a jump shot.
- Why do frogs avoid parking on the roadside? Because they would rather not get toad.
- What happens when a frog goes to the public library to select a new book? He ends up saying “Reddit, reddit, reddit!”
- How did the front page headline of the local newspaper read when a frog robbed the only bank in town? One of the worst crimes in our town’s history has just been Kermitted!
- What do you get when you cross a frog with a flower? A croakus!
- What form of communication do frogs use to communicate across the pond? Morse toad!
- What do you call a frog and rabbit couple? A bunny ribbit!
- How does a frog travel a mile a minute? It gives itself a bad case of hiccups and lets them rip.
- What do you call a dog breed with toad DNA in its blood? A croaker spaniel!
- How did the frog show up at the Halloween party at the pond? As a prince!
- What is a frog’s favorite thing to order at a fast food place? French flies with a diet croak!
- What is an appropriate greeting when meeting a talking frog? Wart’s new mate!
- Where do frogs go to get their eyes examined? The Hopthalmologist!
- Which car is a fan favorite of all frogs? The Beetle!
- How do frogs spy on other pond folk? They use croak and dagger tactics.
- What room of the house do frogs keep their coats and hats in? The croakroom!
- Why did the frogs collide while they were croaking on the lilypads? They got tongue tied.
- How do frogs secure their valuables? They use a riverbank.
- What type of footwear do frogs like to use when they are at the beach? Open toad sandals!
- What makes frogs so prone to making mistakes? They are always jumping to incorrect conclusions.
- What is a tadpole’s favorite game to play during recess? Hop-scotch!
- I overheard someone asking the waiter if they had frog legs while I was at the restaurant today. The waiter replied with “No, I always walk this way.”
- I met a lady with a frog on her head today. I asked her if the frog was a pet and she said no, but she couldn’t keep the thing off her head so she just went with it. I suspect it had something to do with her name, which was Lily.
- Why are frogs superior to cats? Cats may have nine lives, but a frog croaks every night and lives to tell the tale.
- I think my grandma may have gotten confused about her decorations this past Christmas. While visiting, we saw that she had hung a frog from the dining room doorway. I guess she thought it was mistletoad, not mistletoe.
- My gym instructor told me I had to start doing jump rope exercises during my workouts today.
I said “Sorry, I don’t jump rope.”
“Why not,” he replied?
“Do you know how jump ropes are made,” I asked?
“No, I don’t.”
“Take a snake and cross it with a frog.”
We hope you had as much fun reading these funny frog puns and frog jokes as we did finding them! These were an absolute treat to read, and we’ve been sharing them with our friends as much as we possibly can (it’s becoming a little bit of a problem at this point).
If you know any other great puns or jokes about frogs, send them over via our fancy submission form. It looks a lot like a simple link to an email address we barely check, but don’t worry about that too much.