51 Funny Drum Puns & Jokes That Simply Can’t Be Beat
There are so many funny drum puns and drum jokes floating around, because drumming has been around forever. Being the backbone of a song is crucial, so it’s only right to dedicate some humor to them.
This list of drum puns and jokes will definitely make you smile. And even better, you’ll always be able to use them!
- Who’s the most wealthy drummer in history? Buddy Rich.
- What’s a musician’s favorite meal? Drumsticks.
- What happens when you drop a dead fish on a drum set? It’s a dramatic drum roll.
- What do you call a drummer who loves boxing matches? A beat-boxer.
- Why wasn’t the drummer worried about having his drum set stolen? He took the proper percussions.
- What’s the same with an earthquake and a drum solo? It shakes you to the core.
- How is a sneeze and drum solo similar? They both make your heart skip a beat.
- What’s a great Christmas gift? A broken drum because you just can’t beat it.
- I just bought chicken drumsticks. Now I need to find a drum set for my chicken.
- My brother was run over by a drum set last week. The doctor said he was suffering from a percussion.
- What did the drummer name his baby twin daughters? Anna one, Anna two.
- Why should all drummers learn geometry? To master the musical scales.
- What band’s drummer never needs to go to the doctor for an injury? The Cure.
- What happened when the sheep, drum, and snakes all fell over? Baa Dumm Tsss.
- Loud noises were coming from my loft. You could say it was drum attic.
- Why is a drummer never late? They always beat the clock.
- What is the scientist’s favorite band? Metallica.
- What happened to the drummer who lost his drumsticks? His heart skipped a beat.
- What’s the difference between a fish and a drum kit? You really can’t tuna fish.
- Which drummer became a star by accident? Ringo Starr
- What band has a drummer who loves getting manicures? Nine Inch Nails.
- What’s the difference between a guitar and a drummer? A drummer keeps no strings attached.
- Who did the drummer call when the power went out at his house? AC/DC.
- Who is an astronaut’s favorite drummer? Keith Moon.
- Drums, you can’t beat em! Well, I guess you have to.
- What did the drum set at the junkyard say? Ba Dump Tss.
- Why is it a good idea to invest in a drum set? It’s a sound investment.
- How does a drummer describe their childhood? Cymblar days.
- What do you call a police officer who also plays the drums in a band? A beat cop.
- How should you trap a drum kit? Use a snare, of course.
- What movie did the drummer take his whole family to see? Drum and Drummer.
- Did you hear about the new drummer who got caught stealing? He’s in a lot of treble.
- What is the drummer’s favorite vegetable? Beats.
- Did you hear about the drummer that got a tattoo on his arm? It was very cymbalic.
- What time does a drummer love to practice? 12:34!
- Why are drummers known to be so impulsive? They don’t know how to consider the repercussions.
- I want to pick up a new drum set. Do you have any advice?
- Don’t sweat it. They aren’t nearly as heavy as they look.
- Do you know what the longest drum solo is? I do. It was performed by a child behind me on a flight from New York to Tokyo.
- Don’t play that drum set again. Or there will be repercussions.
- What do you call a drummer who procrastinates? Someone good at beating around the bush.
- What’s the main difference between a guitarist and a drummer? You can tell the drummer to beat it and get lost, but with a guitarist, there are always strings attached.
- What did the magician say before eating a percussion sandwich? Drum roll, please.
- Why do chickens make the best drummers? If they lose their drumsticks, they can just wing it.
- Why are sneezes and drum solos alike? You can feel them both coming but can’t stop them.
- What part of algebra do drummers love? Log-rhythms.
- How many drummers will it take to change a light bulb? One and two and three and four.
- Why did the drummer keep losing his watch? He had no idea how to keep time.
Roll These Over To Your Friends!
Out of all the topics we’ve covered on this site, drum puns and drum jokes might be our favorite. There’s something about them that’s timeless and always good for a laugh.
Don’t forget to share these with your friends and let us know if you have any others we should see!